法律法规
您当前位置:首页 >> 关于Kiwa BCS中国 >> 法律法规 >> 浏览文章

申请NOP认证和检查要求解读三

日期:2016年05月06日 来源:www.kiwa-bcschina.com 点击:
  4.2 Organic Handling and Processing  有机产品加工处理

The NOP Final Rule covers all methods and procedures of processing and packaging, as well as any input of substances applied in the processing system. Any input into the system has to be in accordance with the National List of Allowed Synthetic and Prohibited Non-Synthetic Substances. NOP标准对有机产品加工和包装的所有方法与程序进行了规定,同时列出了有机产品加工中准许使用的投入品列表。所有使用的投入品必须符合“全美允许使用的合成物质以及禁止使用的天然物质列表”

General Requirements: 总则

Þ    Organic System Plan: The operator has to create an Organic System Plan (OSP) in order to assure compliance with the NOP Final Rule. This OSP has to be approved by an NOP-accredited certifying agent. 有机生产体系计划(OSP):为了确保符合NOP标准的要求,操作者必须编制有机生产体系计划(OSP)。该OSP必须经NOP认可的认证机构(BCS)核准。

Þ    Recordkeeping: The operator has to record the processing, handling and storage of all products for NOP certification. These records must fully disclose all activities and transactions of the NOP-certified operation. Records have to be maintained at least 5 years.  记录:操作者必须记录所有NOP认证产品的加工、处理和仓储过程。记录文件必须能完整的体现NOP认证项目的所有相关活动和交易。所有记录至少要保留5年。

Þ    Prevention from commingling: The operator has to implement measures to prevent commingling of NOP-certified products with any other products. 防止混淆:操作者必须采取措施,避免NOP认证的产品与 其它产品混淆。

Þ    Prevention from contamination: The operator has to prevent any contact of prohibited substances with NOP-certified products at any stage of the processing, handling, storing and packaging activities. 防止污染:在加工、处理、仓储、包装的各个环节,操作者必须采取各种措施防止NOP认证的产品被污染。 

Processing: 加工

Þ    All ingredients for processing and processing aides have to be listed in the relating records. 所有加工配料和加工助剂必须在相应的记录中列出。

Þ    All products and ingredients used for products to be certified and labeled under NOP labeling regulations have to be produced and handled without the use of excluded methods and materials such as ionizing radiation, GMOs, and sewage sludge (§205.105). 按照NOP标示法的相关规定, 用于生产NOP有机产品的所有产品和配料不得使用电离辐射、转基因技术、生活污水和污泥来进行生产。

Labeling: 产品标识

Þ    Products to be sold and labeled as “100% organic” must contain exclusively NOP-certified ingredients (with the exemption water and salt, which are not counted). That means that all processing and handling aids and additives have to be NOP certified. 100%有机” “100% organic”)销售和标识的产品:只能含有NOP认证的配料(水和食盐除外)。也就是说,该类产品中所有加工配料和助剂都必须已通过了NOP认证。

Þ    Products to be sold and labeled as “organic” must contain not less than 95% NOP-certified ingredients and not contain sulfites, nitrates or nitrites, except for wine, which may be sold as “made with organic grapes” if sulfite is added. For the remaining 5%, the following substances are permitted: 作为“有机” “organic”)销售和标识的产品必须含有不少于95%的NOP认证的配料(水和食盐除外)并且不能含有亚硫酸盐、硝酸盐或亚硝酸盐。但葡萄酒除外,如使用了亚硫酸盐,则产品标示为“用有机葡萄制造的”葡萄酒。其余5%可以使用下述物质:

Non-NOP certified agricultural substances if not commercially available in organic form, non-agricultural substances included under §205.605 and non-organically produced agricultural substances included in §205.605. Organic and conventional forms of the same ingredient must not be used in one product, for example it is not allowable use to organic and conventional milk in the production of yogurt. General rule: Look up the National List when in doubt or ask your certifying agent! 1如果市场上无法获得该有机源的配料,则可使用未经NOP认证的该农业源配料;2§205.605条款所列非农业源配料以及该条款下所列的非有机的农业源物质)。同一个产品中的同一种配料不可同时使用有机和常规配料。例如:在生产有机酸奶时不可同时使用有机奶和常规奶源的原料。基本原则是:如果拿不准,就查看全美允许物质列表或者询问认证机构BCS 

Þ    Products to be sold and labeled as “made with organic....” must contain at least 70% NOP-certified ingredients (by weight or fluid volume). Organic and conventional forms of the same ingredient must not be used in one product (see above). For the remaining 30% of ingredients or substances see §205.605 and §205.606. General rule: Look up the National List when in doubt or ask your certifying agent!  作为“用有机原料....制成” “made with organic....”)销售和标识的产品必须含有不少于70%的NOP认证的配料(水和食盐除外,按照质量或容量计算)。同一个产品中的同一种配料不可同时使用有机和常规源的原料。其余30%可以使用第§205.605§205.606.条款所列物质。基本原则是:如果拿不准,就查看全美允许物质列表或者询问认证机构(BCS)。

Þ    Products with less than 70% of NOP-certified ingredients may contain less 70% NOP-certified ingredients and non-organic ingredients with no restrictions as to the origin. Organic and conventional forms of the same ingredient must not be used in one product.  NOP配料少于70%的产品可以含有低于70%的NOP认证的配料。非有机配料不受来源限制。同一个产品中的同一种配料不可同时使用有机和常规源的原料。

Þ    Labeling of non-retail containers must disclose name and contact information of the certifying agent who has certified the final product, the certifiers’ seal, the identification of NOP-certification of the product, handling instructions to maintain the integrity of the product, the USDA seal and the production lot number of the product  非零售容器/包装的标识必须标明产品被装入容器为止负责认证的认证机构的名称和联系信息、认证机构的标志、产品的NOP认证证书号码、以及为确保有机的完整性所应采取的产品使用/处理说明、美国农业部有机标志和产品批号。

 Facilities  设施

Þ    The records for all production and handling facilities have to include detailed facility maps (including equipment). 所有生产和加工设施(包括设备)的记录必须包括详细的设备平面布局图

Þ    Disinfecting of facilities has to be performed only using biological and synthetic substances included in the National List. If permitted measures fail, the operator may use a synthetic substance not included in the National List. However, the certifying agent has to agree with the substance, the application method and the measure for separating the applied substance from the products before application. 设施/设备的消毒只能使用全美允许物质列表中生物或合成的物质。如果上述允许的措施无效,操作者可以使用全美允许物质列表以外的合成物质。但是,所用物质、使用方法以及使用时如何确保将其与有机产品隔离的措施必须经认证机构允许。

Þ    For packaging of NOP-certified products, the packaging materials must not be treated with any prohibited substance and only be reused after thorough cleaning.

NOP认证产品的包装:不可用违禁物质处理包装材料,并且只能在彻底清洗后才可重新使用。


返回上一页

上一篇:申请NOP认证和检查要求解读二

下一篇:没有了


Kiwa BCS China: 湖南欧格有机认证有限公司

地址:湖南省长沙市芙蓉区湖南生物机电职业技术学院东湖校区

电话:0731–84637041 传真:0731–84636932

手机:13607442032

联系人:方北曙

E-mail:fangbs@kiwa-bcschina.com

地址:湖南省长沙市芙蓉区湖南生物机电职业技术学院东湖校区 电话:0731–84637041 传真:0731–84636932 湘ICP备15017470号

湖南欧格有机认证有限公司版权所有 技术支持:龙帝网络科技